Here’s a list of best iContact Alternatives that proffers diverse exemplary features required for your emailing campaign like drip emailing, high delivery rate, email templates, access management, triggered emails, A/B testing, advanced analytics, real-time reports & much more.
Hence, fulfilling all your business email marketing requirements along with building meaningful relationships with customers.
1. Pabbly Email Marketing
PricingFree Trial - With this plan, you can explore the entire platform of Pabbly Email Marketing and connect 3 SMTP.
- Rookie Plan - Buy this at $29/month.
- Pro Plan - Buy this at $49/ month.
- Advance Plan - Buy this plan at $99/month.
Reviews on Pabbly Email Marketing
PricingFree Trial - Free 2,500 emails and 10 text messages package available
- $35 per month - 5k contacts
- $59 per month - 10k contacts
- $119 per month - 25k contacts
- $199 per month - 50k contacts
- $349 per month - 100k contacts
- $699 per month - 250k contacts
- For More than 500k - Contact the vendor
Reviews on eSputnik
Free Trial - With its free trial plan, access its essential features.
- Bronze ( For 30k emails & 7,500 subscribers) = $10 per month
- Silver ( For 70k emails & 10,000 subscribers) = $40 per month
- Gold ( For 120k emails & 25,000 subscribers) = $70 per month
- Platinum ( For 350k emails & 50,000 subscribers) = $180 per month
- Dimond ( For 650k emails & 75,000 subscribers) = $360 per month
- Premium ( For 800k emails & 150,000 subscribers) = $599 per month
Reviews on ReachMail
4. Zoho Mail
Free Trial - With its 15 days free trial plan, you get five users, 5GB/User, 25MB attachment limit.
- Mail Lite - $1.33/user/month (5GB per User)
- Mail Premium - $5.32/user/month (50GB per User)
- Workplace - $ 3.99/user/month
Reviews on Zoho Mail
5. Dialog Insight
Free Trial - Request a free demo.
- Pricing is not provided by the vendor.
Reviews on Dialog Insight