Here’s a list of best iContact Alternatives that proffers diverse exemplary features required for your emailing campaign like drip emailing, high delivery rate, email templates, access management, triggered emails, A/B testing, advanced analytics, real-time reports & much more.
Hence, fulfilling all your business email marketing requirements along with building meaningful relationships with customers.
Alternatives To Icontact
1. Pabbly Email Marketing
PricingFree Trial - With this plan, you can explore the entire platform of Pabbly Email Marketing and connect 3 SMTP.
- Rookie Plan - Buy this at $29/month.
- Pro Plan - Buy this at $49/ month.
- Advance Plan - Buy this plan at $99/month.
Reviews on Pabbly Email Marketing
PricingFree Trial - Free 2,500 emails and 10 text messages package available
- $35 per month - 5k contacts
- $59 per month - 10k contacts
- $119 per month - 25k contacts
- $199 per month - 50k contacts
- $349 per month - 100k contacts
- $699 per month - 250k contacts
- For More than 500k - Contact the vendor
Reviews on eSputnik
ReachMail is a cloud based solution that enables you to create email and social media marketing programs.
ReachMail provides tools for building and composing responsive emails that look consistent and professional on mobile devices and desktops alike. Its drag and drop Message Builder and selection of free customizable email templates is joined by Litmus previews. Here campaign managers can view how email messages will render across every popular platform and client, with images toggled on or off. Similarly, content and newsletter campaigns can be performance tested and analyzed by virtue of flexible A/B message testing capabilities, with ReachMail's built-in reporting module also providing live metrics on clicks, messaging forwarding (viral marketing) and delivery statistics etc.
Free Trial - With its free trial plan, access its essential features.
- Bronze ( For 30k emails & 7,500 subscribers) = $10 per month
- Silver ( For 70k emails & 10,000 subscribers) = $40 per month
- Gold ( For 120k emails & 25,000 subscribers) = $70 per month
- Platinum ( For 350k emails & 50,000 subscribers) = $180 per month
- Dimond ( For 650k emails & 75,000 subscribers) = $360 per month
- Premium ( For 800k emails & 150,000 subscribers) = $599 per month
Reviews on ReachMail
4. Zoho Mail
Zoho Mail is a smart hosted email solution for small businesses needing a low-cost yet easily configurable hosted mail program.
Zoho Mail is a secure email hosting service for businesses. It has an in-built collaboration platform to enable the entire organization to share and communicate seamlessly within Inbox. It is a blend of classic email and the modern collaboration tools promoting the use of comments, likes and sharing. Zoho Mail is well integrated with all the other Zoho applications as well as popular external applications.
Free Trial - With its 15 days free trial plan, you get five users, 5GB/User, 25MB attachment limit.
- Mail Lite - $1.33/user/month (5GB per User)
- Mail Premium - $5.32/user/month (50GB per User)
- Workplace - $ 3.99/user/month
Reviews on Zoho Mail
5. Dialog Insight
Dialog Insight is a personalized email marketing and marketing automation software.
Dialog Insight is a cloud-based email marketing solution that caters to businesses of all sizes across the world. It enables users to deploy real-time, personalized automated email campaigns that are based on interests, behaviors and purchase history.
Free Trial - Request a free demo.
- Pricing is not provided by the vendor.
Reviews on Dialog Insight