Here’s a list of best SendBlaster Alternatives that proffers diverse exemplary features required for your emailing campaign like drip emailing, high delivery rate, email templates, access management, triggered emails, A/B testing, advanced analytics, real-time reports & much more.
Hence, fulfilling all your business email marketing requirements along with building meaningful relationships with customers.
Alternatives To Sendblaster
1. Pabbly Email Marketing
PricingFree Trial - With this plan, you can explore the entire platform of Pabbly Email Marketing and connect 3 SMTP.
- Rookie Plan - Buy this at $29/month.
- Pro Plan - Buy this at $49/ month.
- Advance Plan - Buy this plan at $99/month.
Reviews on Pabbly Email Marketing
Omnisend is the ecommerce marketing automation platform built for growing ecommerce businesses.
Omnisend is a popular automated email marketing platform which is made for growth focused ecom brands. Get an increase in the ROI, built personalized email within a couple of minutes, and automate your business using the tool.
Free Trial - A 14 day free trial is available
- Standard - $16 per month with 15k emails per month
- Pro - $199 per month with unlimited emails per month and all features of Standard
- Enterprise - $2000 per month with unlimited emails and all features of Pro
Reviews on Omnisend
Pinpointe helps marketers create, personalize, automate and track email campaigns with ease. This email service provider is ideal for mid to large companies or agencies that want to send high volume emails using "next-level" features.
Pinpointe users have access to advanced features like autoresponders, drip campaigns, behavioral targeting, spam scoring, a detailed preview tool, a free image library, split testing, lead capture forms and customizable metrics - just to name a few.
Free Trial - It offers a free trial. (No Credit Card Needed)
- $49 Per Month - 5,000 Contacts, 75,000 emails/month
- $74 Per Month - 10,000 Contacts, 150,000 emails/month
- $150 Per Month - 25,000 Contacts, 375,000 emails/month
- $245 Per Month - 50,000 Contacts, 750,000 emails/month
- $365 Per Month - 75,000 Contacts, 1,112,000 emails/month
- $480 Per Month - 100,000 Contacts, 1,500,000 emails/month
- $898 Per Month - 200,000 Contacts - Call the vendor
- For >200,000 Subscribers per month, contact the sales team of Pinpointe
Reviews on Pinpointe
4. Campaign Monitor
Campaign Monitor is an easy-to-use email marketing tool that allows entrepreneurs at growing businesses to send beautiful, relevant newsletters, creating a reliable channel to grow engagement with their subscribers and promote loyal readership.
Campaign Monitor is the leading provider of simple and elegant email marketing software for business. Millions of marketing professionals at more than 250,000 companies around the world, including BuzzFeed, Coca-Cola, Disney, Rip Curl and the San Diego Chargers, use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business. Founded in 2004, Campaign Monitor has offices and around the clock support in 20 cities globally, including San Francisco, New York, London and Sydney.
Free Trial - For free trial you need to sign up.
- Basic - Buy this at $9 per month
- Unlimted - $29 per month
- Premier - $149 per month
Reviews on Campaign Monitor
SendX is an intuitive, affordable and feature-rich email marketing software for marketers & business owners to send unlimited email campaigns, build email list and etc.
SendX provides unlimited email sends with every plan, powerful automation capabilities, 24x7 live support, best of breed email deliverability to design, schedule and track email campaigns. Furthermore, it alows you to build your email list using high converting email popups forms, inline forms, and landing pages to own your audience.
Free Trial - It offers free trial for 14 Day (no credit card required, instant setup).
- $9.99/Month upto 1000 subscribers
- $19.99/Month upto 2500 subscribers
- $39.99/Month upto 5000 subscribers
- $54.99/Month upto 10,000 subscribers
- $79.99/Month upto 15,000 subscribers
Reviews on SendX