Here’s a list of best Bitrix24 Alternatives that proffers diverse exemplary features required for your emailing campaign like drip emailing, high delivery rate, email templates, access management, triggered emails, A/B testing, advanced analytics, real-time reports & much more.
Hence, fulfilling all your business email marketing requirements along with building meaningful relationships with customers.
1. Pabbly Email Marketing
PricingFree Trial - With this plan, you can explore the entire platform of Pabbly Email Marketing and connect 3 SMTP.
- Rookie Plan - Buy this at $29/month.
- Pro Plan - Buy this at $49/ month.
- Advance Plan - Buy this plan at $99/month.
Reviews on Pabbly Email Marketing
2. Elastic Email
Elastic Email is the most cost-effective, reliable and all-in-one email delivery platform.
Elastic Email offers an SMTP Relay, robust HTTP API, and a User Interface that has a complete suite of tools & features for managing contacts, templates, campaigns, and reports.
Free Trial - Send up to 100 emails per day.
- Unlimited - $9 per month
- Unlimited Pro - $29 per month
There are more options available on the bases of number of contacts
Reviews on Elastic Email
PricingFree Trial - 30 Days free trail - No credit card required
- Basic - $15 per month
- Essential - $49 per month
- Professional - $99 per month
- Enterprise - 1,199 per month
Reviews on GetResponse
Drip is extremely intuitive marketing automation platform with a visual campaign builder, workflow management and subscriber engagement analysis tools.
Drip is an email marketing software to build personal and profitable relationships with your customers. It has features like, comprehensive tracking, hyper-segmentation, and robust email marketing automation. Furthermore, it also provides a purchase intent scoring tool which analyzes leads and pinpoints the exact moments that contacts are most likely to convert.
Free Trial - It offers free trial for 14 days
- $49 for 100 to 2500 contacts
- $122 for 3000 to 5000 contacts
- $184 for 5500 to 10,000 contacts
- $246 for 12,500 to 15,000 contacts
- $308 for 17,500 to 20,000 contacts
- $370 for 22,500 to 25,000 contacts
- $432 for 27,500 contacts
- $494 for 32,500 to 35,000 contacts
- $556 for 40,500 contacts
- $618 for 45,500 contacts
- $680 for 50,000 contacts
- $742 for 55,000 contacts
- $866 for 62,500 contacts
- $928 for 70,000 contacts
- $1,052 for 80,000 contacts
- $1,176 for 90,000 contacts
- $1,300 for 100,000 contacts
- $1,410 for 110,000 contacts
- $1,630 for 130,000 contacts
- $1,740 for 140,000 contacts
- For more than 160,000 contacts sales team
Reviews on Drip
Sendlane is an intelligent email automation service that empowers B2C businesses to create a personalized journeys based on behavior and feedback of the subscriber.
Sendlane is cloud-based omni-channel marketing automation platform designed to help small to midsize businesses to track, personalize, automate and manage email marketing activities. Moreover, it allows users to improve engagement with customers through data-driven messaging based on the behavior patterns of visitors including website visits, purchase history, refunds and more.
Free Trial - It offers free for 14 days with 100 leads or customers and send up to 500 emails.
- Growth - You can choose multiple plans according to number of contacts. It cost $35/month for 1000 contacts and $99/month for 5000 contacts. Apart from that, you can contact its sales team for more than 10,000 contacts.
- Marketing Automation Pro - Its pricing is available on monthly subscription, starting at $150 per month and varying as per number of subscribers from 5000 to 100,000+.
- Enterprise - Contact the vendor to know pricing details.
Reviews on Sendlane