Here’s a list of best eSputnik Alternatives that proffers diverse exemplary features required for your emailing campaign like drip emailing, high delivery rate, email templates, access management, triggered emails, A/B testing, advanced analytics, real-time reports & much more.
Hence, fulfilling all your business email marketing requirements along with building meaningful relationships with customers.
1. Pabbly Email Marketing
PricingFree Trial - With this plan, you can explore the entire platform of Pabbly Email Marketing and connect 3 SMTP.
- Rookie Plan - Buy this at $29/month.
- Pro Plan - Buy this at $49/ month.
- Advance Plan - Buy this plan at $99/month.
Reviews on Pabbly Email Marketing
PricingFree Trial - You can sign up for free & can send 30,000 emails for first 30 days. After that you can send only 100 emails/day.
- For 150,000 emails per month - Pay $17.5 per month
- For 400,000 emails per month - Pay $59.5 per month
- For 600,000 emails per month - Pay $101.5 per month
- For 1,000,000 emails per month - Pay $171.5 per month
- For 2,000,000 emails per month - Pay $311.5 per month
- For over 2,000,000 emails per month, you need to contact the vendor.
Reviews on Pepipost
Sendloop is a marketing tools that automates email marketing to help small businesses grow.
No matter you are sending an email newsletter, product release email, system notification email, Sendloop will handle the email delivery for you and make sure they reach your subscribers and customers. Addition to Sendloop's state-of-art list and email management features, you also get professional reports and statistics about your email campaigns.
Free Trial - A free forever plan with unlimited email delivery is available for business with up to 2,000 subscribers.
- Transform your email marketing into high-converting channel just at $1750 per month. Contact the sales team of Sendloop for this.
Reviews on Sendloop
MailChimp is a cloud-based email marketing software that has millions of users around the world. It allows users to share newsletters on several social networks and track customer engagements.
Mailchimp provides tools to create targeted emails, run Facebook ad campaigns, automate follow ups and track campaign progress, among others. Using its tools, users can easily create an email, design a landing page, build a website, and a lot more without any hassle.
Free Trial - Free for up to 2,000 subscribers and 10,000 emails per month.
- Free - Send 10,000 emails to 2,000 contacts
- Essentials - Send 500,000 emails to 50,000 contacts at the cost of $9.99/month
- Standard - Send 1.2M emails to 100,000 contacts at cost of $14.99/Month
- Premium - Send 3M+ emails to 200,000+ contacts at cost of $299/Month
Reviews on MailChimp
iContact offers email marketing and social media marketing software & services to small and mid-sized companies.
iContact allows you to create, send, and track email newsletters, surveys, autoresponders easily. It's products contain iContact, iContact Enterprise, iContact Agency, iContact for Salesforce, iContact Free Edition and Ettend.com.
Free Trial - 30-day free trial.
- BASE - $27.20/Month upto 2500 subscribers
- PRO - $54.40/Month upto 2500 subscribers
Reviews on iContact