Here’s a list of best Hubspot Email Marketing Alternatives that proffers diverse exemplary features required for your emailing campaign like drip emailing, high delivery rate, email templates, access management, triggered emails, A/B testing, advanced analytics, real-time reports & much more.
Hence, fulfilling all your business email marketing requirements along with building meaningful relationships with customers.
Hubspot Email Marketing Alternatives
1. Pabbly Email Marketing
PricingFree Trial - With this plan, you can explore the entire platform of Pabbly Email Marketing and connect 3 SMTP.
- Rookie Plan - Buy this at $29/month.
- Pro Plan - Buy this at $49/ month.
- Advance Plan - Buy this plan at $99/month.
Reviews on Pabbly Email Marketing
2. MaxBulk Mailer
MaxBulk Mailer is a full-featured and easy-to-use bulk mailer and mail-merge software for macOS and Windows that allows you to send out customized press releases, prices lists, newsletters and any kind of text or HTML documents to your customers or contacts.
MaxBulk Mailer is easy to use, fast and fully customizable software. It handles rich text documents, plain text, and HTML and provides full support for attachments. Using the tool one can create, manage and send their own personalized marketing message to the customers as well as converting customers.
Free Trial - No free trial available
- Fixed Price - $49.99
Reviews on MaxBulk Mailer
PricingFree Trial - 30 Days free trail - No credit card required
- Basic - $15 per month
- Essential - $49 per month
- Professional - $99 per month
- Enterprise - 1,199 per month
Reviews on GetResponse
Drip is extremely intuitive marketing automation platform with a visual campaign builder, workflow management and subscriber engagement analysis tools.
Drip is an email marketing software to build personal and profitable relationships with your customers. It has features like, comprehensive tracking, hyper-segmentation, and robust email marketing automation. Furthermore, it also provides a purchase intent scoring tool which analyzes leads and pinpoints the exact moments that contacts are most likely to convert.
Free Trial - It offers free trial for 14 days
- $49 for 100 to 2500 contacts
- $122 for 3000 to 5000 contacts
- $184 for 5500 to 10,000 contacts
- $246 for 12,500 to 15,000 contacts
- $308 for 17,500 to 20,000 contacts
- $370 for 22,500 to 25,000 contacts
- $432 for 27,500 contacts
- $494 for 32,500 to 35,000 contacts
- $556 for 40,500 contacts
- $618 for 45,500 contacts
- $680 for 50,000 contacts
- $742 for 55,000 contacts
- $866 for 62,500 contacts
- $928 for 70,000 contacts
- $1,052 for 80,000 contacts
- $1,176 for 90,000 contacts
- $1,300 for 100,000 contacts
- $1,410 for 110,000 contacts
- $1,630 for 130,000 contacts
- $1,740 for 140,000 contacts
- For more than 160,000 contacts sales team
Reviews on Drip
PricingFree Trial - Free trial is available
- Lite - Pay $15/month for 500 contacts that include unlimited sendings, email marketing, automation, newsletters and chat & email support.
- Plus - Pay $70/month for all the features of lite plan. It also inculdes CRM w/ Sales Automation, Contact & Lead Scoring etc.
- Professional - Pay $159/month for predictive sending, win probability, split automations alon with all the features of Plus plan.
- Enterprise - Pay $279/month and get everything from professional plan. Along with that features you get custom mailserver domain, in-depth onboarding and much more.
Reviews on ActiveCampaign