Here’s a list of best Pepipost Alternatives that proffers diverse exemplary features required for your emailing campaign like drip emailing, high delivery rate, email templates, access management, triggered emails, A/B testing, advanced analytics, real-time reports & much more.
Hence, fulfilling all your business email marketing requirements along with building meaningful relationships with customers.
1. Pabbly Email Marketing
PricingFree Trial - With this plan, you can explore the entire platform of Pabbly Email Marketing and connect 3 SMTP.
- Rookie Plan - Buy this at $29/month.
- Pro Plan - Buy this at $49/ month.
- Advance Plan - Buy this plan at $99/month.
Reviews on Pabbly Email Marketing
MotionMail offers free countdown timers for your email. Increase engagement, conversions and sales by enhancing your marketing emails with easy to design countdown timers.
Using MotionMail increase engagement, conversions and sales of your product or services by enhancing your marketing emails with easy to design countdown timers. The MotionMail analytics dashboard will also show how many times your timers have been viewed. Additionally, it is available in different languages.
Free Trial - Freemium available with 20k views per month
- Bootstrap - $10 for 100k views per month
- Startup - $60 for 700k views per month
- Enterprise - $200 for 2.8M views per month
Reviews on MotionMail
Interspire is an all-in-one email marketing software that includes everything needed to create, send, track and profit from email marketing.
Interspire offers email marketing automation tools to follow up marketing and customer feedback. Further, it provides e-commerce, content management and email marketing software for over 35,000 business owners, digital agencies and ISP’s.
Free Trial - Not Available
- Send emails to unlimited users at $495
Reviews on Interspire
4. Infacta Group mail
Groupmail lets you send group email, mass email, bulk email, email newsletter and email marketing campaigns.
Groupmail is an easy-to-use, email marketing and automation for fast growing businesses. It provides all the tools a small business needs to create direct mail and manage its mailing lists. You can build multiple, targeted mailing lists and use the program's templates to create and send mailshots quickly.
Free Trial - You can download GroupMail for free and start sending newsletters.
- Personal - This plan is ideal entry level package at the price of $149.95
- Business - It provide 256 simultaneous connections for fastest sending at the price of $349.95
- Marketing - Advanced marketing control features at the cost of $699.95
One-Time Payment|No Monthly Fees|No Per Message Charge
Reviews on Infacta Group mail
5. Zoho Campaigns
PricingFree Trial - With its free plan, you can send 12,000 emails per month to up to 2,000 subscribers.
- Email based plan - $3.99 per month
- Subcriber based plan - $7 per month
- Pay by email credits - $8 per month
Reviews on Zoho Campaigns