Here’s a list of best Elastic Email Alternatives that proffers diverse exemplary features required for your emailing campaign like drip emailing, high delivery rate, email templates, access management, triggered emails, A/B testing, advanced analytics, real-time reports & much more.
Hence, fulfilling all your business email marketing requirements along with building meaningful relationships with customers.
Alternatives To Elastic Email
1. Pabbly Email Marketing
PricingFree Trial - With this plan, you can explore the entire platform of Pabbly Email Marketing and connect 3 SMTP.
- Rookie Plan - Buy this at $29/month.
- Pro Plan - Buy this at $49/ month.
- Advance Plan - Buy this plan at $99/month.
Reviews on Pabbly Email Marketing
Sender is an email marketing solution that provides users with the tools to create attractive emails for drip campaigns, sales or marketing content.
Sender makes it easy for e-commerce marketers to send automated marketing or promotional emails and drive more revenue for a fraction of the price of other email marketing providers, like Mailchimp.
Free Trial - Send email campaigns to up to 2,500 of your subscribers for free.
- Monthly - Send up to 60,000 emails / month to 5000 subscribers at €9.
Choose either Prepaid Credits (Pay-as-you-go) or Monthly Plans.
Reviews on Sender
Sendloop is a marketing tools that automates email marketing to help small businesses grow.
No matter you are sending an email newsletter, product release email, system notification email, Sendloop will handle the email delivery for you and make sure they reach your subscribers and customers. Addition to Sendloop's state-of-art list and email management features, you also get professional reports and statistics about your email campaigns.
Free Trial - A free forever plan with unlimited email delivery is available for business with up to 2,000 subscribers.
- Transform your email marketing into high-converting channel just at $1750 per month. Contact the sales team of Sendloop for this.
Reviews on Sendloop
NewsletterBreeze is a self-described automated content gathering and curation platform.
NewsletterBreeze provides a way for small business owners to quickly and easily create business newsletters that give their audience the information that matters most.
Free Trial - It offers free trial for 30 days
- Basic - $17/month for 3 automatic news sources
- Pro - $37/month for 100 automatic news sources
- ContentBreeze - $77/month for automatic tagging, social media intergration etc.
Reviews on NewsletterBreeze
PowerMailer is an email marketing solution that enables you to create professional designed newsletters. It also allows you to manage lists to deliver the email campaigns you want with analysis & tracking.
PowerMailer allows you to send email campaigns anytime from anywhere. You can also schedule your campaigns and ensure email delivery to inbox. with this software you can easily upload, edit and manage your email lists and integrate subscription forms with your website.
Free Trial - Not Available
- Gold - $13 for 2500 emails per month
- Gold Plus - $20 for 5000 emails per month
- Platinum - $30 for 10,000 emails per month
- Platinum Plus - $68 for 25,000 emails per month
- Titanium - $100 for 50,000 emails per month
- Titanium Plus - $160 for 100,000 emails per month
Reviews on PowerMailer