Here’s a list of best MaxBulk Mailer Alternatives that proffers diverse exemplary features required for your emailing campaign like drip emailing, high delivery rate, email templates, access management, triggered emails, A/B testing, advanced analytics, real-time reports & much more.
Hence, fulfilling all your business email marketing requirements along with building meaningful relationships with customers.
Maxbulk Mailer Alternatives
1. Pabbly Email Marketing
PricingFree Trial - With this plan, you can explore the entire platform of Pabbly Email Marketing and connect 3 SMTP.
- Rookie Plan - Buy this at $29/month.
- Pro Plan - Buy this at $49/ month.
- Advance Plan - Buy this plan at $99/month.
Reviews on Pabbly Email Marketing
2. Elastic Email
Elastic Email is the most cost-effective, reliable and all-in-one email delivery platform.
Elastic Email offers an SMTP Relay, robust HTTP API, and a User Interface that has a complete suite of tools & features for managing contacts, templates, campaigns, and reports.
Free Trial - Send up to 100 emails per day.
- Unlimited - $9 per month
- Unlimited Pro - $29 per month
There are more options available on the bases of number of contacts
Reviews on Elastic Email
Campaigner rises above its competition by offering an excellent email marketing solution at a competitive price.
Campaigner is a powerful email marketing automation platform built to enable businesses to create powerful personal connections with their customers. With industry-leading features and services, Campaigner provides its customers with the tools needed to execute complex email marketing campaigns at scale and have a positive impact on their bottom line revenue.
Free Trial - It offers a 30 free trial.
- Starter - $19.95 per month, up to 5,000 contacts
- Growth - $79.95 per month, up to 25,000+ contacts
- Corporate - $299.95 per month, up to 50,000+ contacts
- Enterprise - For 100,000+ contants, you need to contact the vendor
Further, it also offers various other subplans. To know the details of those plans, visit the website of Campaigner.
Reviews on Campaigner
Leadfeeder is a cloud-based tool that helps you to identifies visitors of your website from Google Analytics.
Leadfeeder is a cloud-based tool which identifies which companies visits your website, and how they found you and what they’re interested in. Its priceing is based on the number of unique companies visiting the website. Moreover, It automatically notified users by email when one of their target companies visits the site, enabling timely follow-ups. It is integrated with with many popular CRM's and email marketing tools.
Free Trial - It offers free trial for 30 days
- Lite - Get 100 unique leads with 7days data retention
- Premium - Get up to 5000 leads at the cost of $53monthly
- Enterprise - Contacts sales team for unlimited unique leads
Reviews on Leadfeeder
5. Hubspot Email Marketing Software
HubSpot's all-in-one Marketing software is ideal for growing companies who want to use Inbound marketing to increase traffic, convert leads, and prove ROI.
Hubspot is an all-in-one marketing software that help you to increase traffic, convert leads, prove ROI and run complete inbound marketing campaigns at scale.
Free Trial - Free trial is available
- Starter - $35 includes 1 user
- Professional - $350 includes 5 paid users
- Enterprise - $840 includes 10 paid users
Reviews on Hubspot Email Marketing Software