Here’s a list of best Platformly Alternatives that proffers diverse exemplary features required for your emailing campaign like drip emailing, high delivery rate, email templates, access management, triggered emails, A/B testing, advanced analytics, real-time reports & much more.
Hence, fulfilling all your business email marketing requirements along with building meaningful relationships with customers.
1. Pabbly Email Marketing
PricingFree Trial - With this plan, you can explore the entire platform of Pabbly Email Marketing and connect 3 SMTP.
- Rookie Plan - Buy this at $29/month.
- Pro Plan - Buy this at $49/ month.
- Advance Plan - Buy this plan at $99/month.
Reviews on Pabbly Email Marketing
Free Trial - Freemium is available for 1000 contacts and 1000 branded emails
- Basic - $12.99 per month
- Growth - $24.99 per month
- Pro - $49.99 per month
Reviews on EngageBay
Free Trial - It offers a 30 free trial.
- Starter - $19.95 per month, up to 5,000 contacts
- Growth - $79.95 per month, up to 25,000+ contacts
- Corporate - $299.95 per month, up to 50,000+ contacts
- Enterprise - For 100,000+ contants, you need to contact the vendor
Further, it also offers various other subplans. To know the details of those plans, visit the website of Campaigner.
Reviews on Campaigner
Free Trial - Not Available
- $89/month for 10,000 contacts
- $159/month for 10,000 contacts
- $229/month for 10,000 contacts
Reviews on Emma
Free Trial - Free trial is available
- Lite - Pay $15/month for 500 contacts that include unlimited sendings, email marketing, automation, newsletters and chat & email support.
- Plus - Pay $70/month for all the features of lite plan. It also inculdes CRM w/ Sales Automation, Contact & Lead Scoring etc.
- Professional - Pay $159/month for predictive sending, win probability, split automations alon with all the features of Plus plan.
- Enterprise - Pay $279/month and get everything from professional plan. Along with that features you get custom mailserver domain, in-depth onboarding and much more.
Reviews on ActiveCampaign